AC Installation in Las Vegas, NV
Superior 24-Hour Emergency Air Conditioning Replacement
Anyone who has lived in Las Vegas for more than a week knows precisely how important it is to have a durable air conditioner in their home. The temperatures have been known to rise rapidly even during the winter, and summers are unbearable without a functional air conditioner. Rely on our professionals at Instant Air to provide the AC installation and replacement in Las Vegas you need to survive these desert climates.
Reliable Support in Choosing Your AC Installation
Having a dependable air conditioner unit installed in your home may seem a bit like a no-brainer, at least if you live in the hot desert climate of Las Vegas. However, it is not always so easy to decide which AC is right for your situation.
Depending on the size of your home and its unique architectural layout, along with the number of stories and rooms you have, you might need a completely different unit than that of your next-door neighbor. There is no need to be alarmed by this process, however, since our devoted technicians can advise you every step of the way.
How to Know If Your Air Conditioning System Needs to Be Replaced
Understandably, no one wants to waste their resources buying a new air conditioner if their current system is working perfectly well. However, there always will come a point in the lifespan of your AC where it is too worn and old to be efficient in its use of energy. Learning to recognize the signs that your air conditioner has finally reached the end of its life is important so that you can get a strong new replacement before the old one quits, leaving you without any cool air at all.
The common signs that show you should have your AC replaced include scenarios in which:
- Your AC has had so many repairs in recent months that it would be more financially safe to invest in a new system
- Your family members have been suffering from symptoms of poor indoor air quality
- Despite having repairs, your unit still experiences frequent cycling and is extremely noisy
- The thermostat is constantly needing to be turned down, without much effect
- Your system has been used for at least 10 years
Being Proactive in Installing Your New AC
You should never delay scheduling an appointment with our techs if you need a new system, particularly if your old one requires a replacement. An AC’s expiration date can come even sooner for those in residential homes around the Las Vegas area since we have to use these powerful systems for cooling our homes down practically all year round. To avoid great discomfort, arrange for a dedicated consultation with our team at Instant Air.
- 10 Year Labor Warranty with New System Installs
- No Additional Charge for After Hours or Weekends
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Emergency Services Available 24/7
- Transparent, Straight-Forward Pricing
- Integrity, Punctuality, Professionalism & Quality