AC Repair in Las Vegas, NV
Dependable Emergency Air Conditioning Repair Services Since 1994
A broken-down air conditioner is never a good thing, but this is particularly true in the hot environment of Las Vegas. Of course, no one can predict when an air conditioner will break or need repairs, so it's important to know technicians who offer emergency AC repair in Las Vegas.
When your AC is not working properly, you and your family are not just going to face discomfort but also run the risk of enduring severe heatstroke. Get in touch with Instant Air if you are looking for AC repair in Las Vegas, NV.
What Are Signs Your AC Needs Repair?
Learning to identify the warning signals that your AC is malfunctioning is critical. This way, you can alert our techs that you need a repair before the machine stops working entirely.
Contact our Las Vegas AC repair experts if:
- Your AC has stopped working – You will know immediately when your AC unit has failed. If you can’t turn it back on with your thermostat, it’s time to call an AC repair specialist.
- Your home isn’t as comfortable as it once was – Over time, your AC unit may experience decreased performance from extensive wear and tear. If you’ve noticed that your AC isn’t as effective as it was last year, the unit may be failing.
- Warm air is blowing through your vents – If you ever feel warm or hot air blowing through your vents while the AC is running, you’ll need a specialist to perform a service check.
- Unusual noises, smells, or water accumulation are present – Is your unit emitting strange odors or noises? Shut the machine off and call Instant Air for help. You should also call for assistance if you discover any water accumulation or even ice build-up on or around the unit.
- Your energy bills have skyrocketed – Are your energy bills significantly higher this summer than they were last summer? A malfunctioning AC unit may be the culprit. If you notice this, it’s time to call the pros.
What is the AC Repair Process?
The first step of repairing your AC unit is carefully examining where the problem could be located. Along with an overall inspection that evaluates the main components of the machine, your service tech will also make sure that the interior is clean, the coolant level is normal, the coils and wires aren’t damaged, and that the condenser fan and filters aren’t blocked.
Whenever we identify the precise location of your system’s trouble, we will explain to you in clear terms what is wrong and how this problem can be fixed, so that you know the best AC services for your situation.
How Long Do Air Conditioners Last in Las Vegas?
In Las Vegas, you can expect your air conditioner to last at least 10 years. Summers in Las Vegas get extremely warm so ac units will take on a lot of wear and tear overtime. If they are well maintained, ac units have even lasted up to 20 years in Las Vegas so it is crucial residents get regular ac maintenance.
Why is My AC Running But Not Cooling?
If your AC is running but not cooling, it might be because the thermostat is set incorrectly or the cooling mode isn't on. A dirty air filter can also make your AC less efficient, so it's a good idea to check and replace it if needed.
Ensure that the outdoor unit is clean and free from obstructions, and make sure the indoor vents are not blocked. If none of these solutions work, there might be a refrigerant leak or a more complex issue, and you should consider calling a professional technician for assistance.
We're Available 24/7—Call Now!
You can’t always know when an emergency air conditioning situation is going to strike, but the facts remain certain – you cannot go without AC for very long when you live in the arid climate of Las Vegas. Reach out to our dedicated Las Vegas AC repair technicians at Instant Air so we can provide you with immediate troubleshooting, fixing your air conditioning nightmare in no time.
- 10 Year Labor Warranty with New System Installs
- No Additional Charge for After Hours or Weekends
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Emergency Services Available 24/7
- Transparent, Straight-Forward Pricing
- Integrity, Punctuality, Professionalism & Quality