Las Vegas Heating Repair
24/7 Emergency Repairs for Heating Systems
Although we may not use our heating systems as much as residents do in the northern states, this does not mean that living in Las Vegas guarantees hot climates all the time. If your heater breaks down during one of our cold spells in the winter, you and your family will be feeling more than a little uncomfortable. Avoid the goosebumps by reaching out to Instant Air for Las Vegas heating repair you can trust.
How to Tell If You Need Heating Repair Services
The most noticeable sign that you need to repair your heating system is increased energy costs that do not correspond with the hot or cold seasons. However, there are several other indicators that you should look out for as well.
Other telltale signs to look for include:
- Strange noises – While heating systems run with low noise levels, abnormal grinding, buzzing, popping, or rattling sounds are a cause for concern. Loud noises coming from your unit could be a sign of loose parts that need replacement, or problems with moving parts like fans, blowers, and motors. If you notice strange noises, contact us immediately.
- Temperature difference between rooms – Unless you have a zoned heating system, the temperatures should be fairly constant throughout your home. Some rooms being cooler or hotter than others show that your heating system is either too small for your home or your air ducts are damaged. Either way, you need to have your system checked and repaired by a professional.
- Poor airflow and strange smells – Poor airflow and unpleasant, musty odors could be the result of issues such as clogged filters, blocked ductwork, or even a faulty compressor. If your heating system is not producing sufficient amounts of hot air, it’s time to call a technician.
The Importance of Scheduling for Repairs Right Away
Since residents in Las Vegas do not always use their heating systems for much of the year, they may be tempted to delay scheduling repairs. It is never a good idea to procrastinate in arranging this important task, however, since late repairs can result in undesirable consequences. For example, if you notice that there are strange odors, like smoky smells, this may indicate burnt or eroded wires, which can result in a dangerous electrical fire. Musty aromas can also mean you have a mold problem in your heater’s vents, which is disastrous for your family’s health. Take proactive steps by arranging for thorough repairs today.
Always Look to Professionals for Heating Repairs
Even though the internet has been extremely helpful within the last decades, one unforeseen problem it has brought is the belief that any repair can be turned into a DIY project. In the terms of repairing your heater, we can definitely state that this is not the case. Too many homeowners have experienced unlucky incidents that only result in more costly damage to their expensive heating systems. Spare yourself the trouble by contacting Instant Air for any form of repair.
- 10 Year Labor Warranty with New System Installs
- No Additional Charge for After Hours or Weekends
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Emergency Services Available 24/7
- Transparent, Straight-Forward Pricing
- Integrity, Punctuality, Professionalism & Quality