Air Filtration System Installation in Las Vegas, NV
Improving Indoor Air Quality
Indoor air quality is a concern for many homeowners. The air inside your home can be up to 100 times more polluted than the air outside. This is because the air inside your home is trapped and recirculated, allowing pollutants to build up. Air filtration is an effective way to remove contaminants from the air and improve indoor air quality.
At Instant Air, we offer air filtration services in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas. We can help you select the right air filtration system for your home and provide professional installation. Our technicians are highly trained and experienced, and we are committed to providing the best possible service.
Call (702) 466-1884 or contact us online to learn more about our air filtration services and how we can help you improve indoor air quality.
How Does Air Filtration Work?
There are many different types of air filtration systems available. The most common type of air filtration system is a mechanical air filter. Mechanical air filters work by trapping particles as air passes through the filter. The filter is made up of a series of fibers that are designed to capture particles of a certain size.
The smaller the particle, the more difficult it is to capture. Mechanical air filters are rated based on their ability to capture particles of a certain size. The higher the rating, the more efficient the filter is at removing particles from the air.
There are many different types of mechanical air filters available, including:
- Fiberglass filters are the most common type of mechanical air filter. They are inexpensive and easy to replace. However, they are not very efficient at removing small particles from the air.
- Pleated filters are made up of a series of pleats that increase the surface area of the filter. This allows the filter to capture more particles as air passes through it. Pleated filters are more efficient than fiberglass filters, but they are also more expensive.
- Electrostatic filters use an electric charge to attract particles to the filter. This makes them more efficient at removing small particles from the air. Electrostatic filters are more expensive than fiberglass or pleated filters, but they are also more effective.
- HEPA filters are the most efficient type of mechanical air filter. They are capable of removing up to 99.97% of particles from the air. HEPA filters are more expensive than other types of filters, but they are also more effective.
What Are The Benefits of Air Filtration?
There are many benefits to installing an air filtration system in your home. Air filtration can help you breathe easier and reduce the risk of respiratory problems. It can also help you save money on energy bills by improving the efficiency of your HVAC system.
Additionally, air filtration can help protect your home and belongings from damage caused by dust and other contaminants.
Some of the benefits of air filtration include:
- Improved indoor air quality – Air filtration removes contaminants from the air, improving indoor air quality. This can help you breathe easier and reduce the risk of respiratory problems.
- Reduced energy bills – Air filtration can help you save money on energy bills by improving the efficiency of your HVAC system. When your HVAC system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard to heat or cool your home, which can help reduce energy consumption.
- Protection for your home and belongings – Dust and other contaminants can cause damage to your home and belongings. Air filtration removes these contaminants from the air, helping to protect your home and belongings from damage.
Call (702) 466-1884 to schedule air filtration services in Las Vegas or the surrounding areas.
- 10 Year Labor Warranty with New System Installs
- No Additional Charge for After Hours or Weekends
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Emergency Services Available 24/7
- Transparent, Straight-Forward Pricing
- Integrity, Punctuality, Professionalism & Quality